After Hours Clinic
151 Main Street East, Suite 123
Hawkesbury, ON K6A 1A3
Rules and Regulations:
- Your family physician must be part of the Hawkesbury Family Health Organization and of the Lower Outaouais Family Health Team.
- At 4 pm, numbers are handed out on a first-come, first-served basis to patients who arrive in the waiting room.
- Each patient must be present in the waiting room when his/her number is called, otherwise, he/she must take the next available number upon returning to the clinic.
- At 4:30 pm, the personnel registers, in numerical order, patients who must show their valid health card.
- Each patient must be present when his/her name is called; otherwise, their registration is moved to the bottom of the list.
- At 5 pm or when the doctor arrives, the patients are seen according to the order of registration.
- A copy of the visit record is sent to each patient’s family doctor and to the treating physician. When tests are prescribed during a visit to the clinic, the results are sent to the treating physician and the family doctor only. The clinic does not receive test results.
- There is no need to call the Hawkesbury Medical Centre to find out the name of the physician on call as that information is not provided.
- There is no registration after 7:30 pm, at which time the door is locked.
To ensure maximum efficiency, we respectfully ask that you follow these rules.